Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 02.12.2015 20:50

Журнал NEXT от 25 ноября 2015
Почитать можно тут, страница 16
Обложка:
Изображение

Mihon
Благодарил (а): 69 раз

Непрочитанное сообщение Mihon » 04.12.2015 00:24

Оксана, спасибо! Нажал на увеличение статьи, пишут, что контент для некоторых юзеров может быть небезопасен и в общем, не увеличилось. :) Прям даже заинтриговали, что там может быть небезопасного? Кайли цитирует Криса Барнса? :yahoo!:
Нам нужен Антитур 2!

hemulith
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 133 раза

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 04.12.2015 08:33

Mihon писал(а):Источник цитаты Прям даже заинтриговали, что там может быть небезопасного?

Гей-пропаганда. Это же гейский вестник. Мне, кстати, показывает без всяких предупреждений. Вот скриншот:
Изображение

Mihon

Непрочитанное сообщение Mihon » 04.12.2015 10:55

hemulith писал(а):Источник цитаты
Mihon писал(а):Источник цитаты Мне, кстати, показывает без всяких предупреждений.

%) %)

Спасибо!
Нам нужен Антитур 2!

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 19.01.2016 16:47

Kylie talks to Stylist about Christmas wrapping and what’s in store for 2016
Изображение

With a new Christmas album, Kylie Minogue is helping to spread the festive joy in her own infectious way. And Stylist is fully on board…

Words: Helen Bownass
Photography: William Baker

So far Kylie Minogue and James Corden have sung Only You 308 times to me in the run up to Christmas. When I’ve been full of festive cheer, when I’ve been lacking in festive cheer, when I’ve needed something to soothe me down London’s Oxford Street at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon two weekends before Christmas. (Disclaimer: I am listening to it right now, on a loop.) For me, it’s everything a Christmas song should be: a tiny bit camp, very twinkly and basically like it was penned to be in the finale of Love Actually (it wasn’t; it was originally recorded by Eighties synthpop duo Yazoo in 1982). Indeed, it’s rather like Kylie herself, a woman who knows the power of a festive celebration.

The song is one of 16 on her new album, Kylie Christmas. It contains plenty of ‘proper’ Christmas songs – including It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year and Winter Wonderland – to keep the purists happy. As well as collaborations with the late Frank Sinatra (on Santa Claus Is Coming To Town) and the more unexpected Iggy Pop. Christmas songs come so naturally that I’m surprised, when I google it to check, that a Kylie Christmas album doesn’t already exist. “When people mentioned it to me years and years ago I pooh poohed it,” she reveals, while deep in rehearsals for her Christmas show at the Royal Albert Hall. “But it was so much fun. I was so excited to have these amazing musicians and feel so good about making this album. I’m just bouncing around like a five year old who’s had too many fairy cakes.”

I have interviewed Kylie a few times before and she’s always utterly cheery and totally professional. Nothing has changed – other than the fact that the cheer seems to have ramped up a notch. Rather uniquely, this time she calls me herself. Totally out the blue. It’s so unexpected that I pick up the phone on the last ring, with a “who’s calling me now, hello”. “Hi, it’s Kylie,” she laughs. “Sorry for catching you off guard.” (I swear I wrote to Father Christmas asking for the gift of this very phonecall in the Eighties, when all I wanted was to be best friends with Charlene Robinson from Neighbours.)

Изображение

This year has been another exciting and inventive one for Melbourne-born Minogue. As well as owning Christmas – crowned with a BBC Radio 2 special on 25 December and a new festive waxwork at Madame Tussauds – there’s been a summer tour in Europe, a parting of ways with Jay Z’s management company Roc Nation, a collaboration with electro music pioneer Giorgio Moroder and the introduction of a new man to her life. He is 27-year-old British actor Joshua Sasse, who she met while guest starring in fairy-tale comedy TV series Galavant. She seems rather smitten. One thing that has been in rather short supply though, is an album of Kylie tunes. Something that looks likely to change in the New Year, as she can see herself “going full pop” after her festive offering and “getting back to my dance/pop roots.”

Before that, there’s much to discuss including the secrets of Christmas wrapping, stepping away from social media, and why she’s ready to have her own Eat Pray Love moment in 2016.

You recorded your Christmas album back in July, have your festive levels waned yet?
Not at all. There is no end to the festivity in my life: I’m surprised there’s any decorations left for any other Londoners. I’m just super excited that everyone else has caught up now. When it struck 1 December I breathed a sigh of relief because we’re finally getting there.

As 2015 draws to a close what’s been your highlight of the year?

Playing at Hyde Park in the summer was great. It was kind of a homecoming; I’m a Londoner these days. Performing 100 Degrees with Dannii [on Australia’s The X Factor last month, the first time the pair had performed live together on TV in almost 30 years] was amazing. We were so relieved it went well. It was a big moment for us. She was worried for me and I was worried for her – you worry less about yourself and somehow over-compensate. But it was a bit like getting on a bike really; we’ve been doing it so long. Not that we get to perform very often together but it felt really natural.

What’s the best thing you’ve learnt this year? Any new skills or languages?
[Laughs] You’ve tapped into my New Year’s resolutions from last year. I haven’t learnt anything new, no new languages, despite saying I want to. I can speak OK French but I’d love to speak fluent French. I’d love to learn Italian, but it hasn’t happened either, maybe next year…

Why do we all do that? Set ourselves up for unrealistic resolutions at New Year?
But I guess if you don’t say it you’ve never got any hope of doing it. I think the older I get the more New Year is about decompressing the year and being thankful for so many things and taking a moment, rather than thinking too much about the following year.

Have you found you’ve done anything differently this year?
I’ve just been trying to live and enjoy work and trying to stress a little bit less. There’s no doubt that it’s all hard work but I’ve really been making a concerted effort to enjoy it. I think it makes a difference; a small difference. It’s quite normal and natural to forget to enjoy the moment. As creatures on a prehistoric level we’d be thinking where’s the next meal, where’s safe to sleep? You do worry about things but the world’s just got that much faster. I used to pride myself on being quite techy. Now I’m just like, “Oh God!” There’s just so much out there. Unless you’re really into [technology] there’s only so much you catch up on. So for me I’m not going to step away from technology altogether, just down tools when I can. I think there’s a growing general appreciation of walks in the country or real experiences.

Who’s the most interesting person you’ve met this year?
My beau. For sure. He has intrigued me and inspired me most this year.

And also, he’s very handsome!
[Laughs] There is that!

What’s on the cards this year for Christmas?
I’m here for December, but for actual Christmas I’ll be somewhere in Europe, hopefully in the snow.

Do you and Dannii send each other lists at Christmas – my sister gets a very detailed one from me…
Does she? Does that mean you get everything you ask for? We don’t make them no, but I will say that Dannii is very organised, she will think about it weeks, months in advance. I am – to put it lightly – not like that. I’m an air sign; I go with the wind. I’m more last minute. I’m not that person who thinks about it. And then people also say, “What do you want?” and I don’t know what I want.

Изображение

Who is the cook?
My brother [Brendan, a news cameraman] and sister, not I. I’ve got a couple of uncles who are very good. My mum’s very good, dad is more likely to be on drinks duty. I am not the cook, that’s for sure.

What are you responsible for then?
I’m on vibes! I maintain that while they’re all crazy in the kitchen. Someone has to light the candles, that’s my thing. I’m very sensitive to the way a place looks, what the lighting’s like, what it smells like. I’m actually in my zone when I’m charge of that, which is good. And I don’t mind doing the washing up.

What’s your seasonal scent of choice?
Anything with cinnamon. And in Australia most years I have gardenia on my person. I’ve usually got my hair up and put it in my hair because it grows outside my parents’ house. It’s possibly one of my favourite flowers. That’s a little tradition I have.

How do you feel about present wrapping? What’s the secret to good gift wrap?
I love wrapping. Love it. I would do everyone’s wrapping if I could. I don’t know the secret, but just try not to be boring, try to do something unusual, try to make it neat. I don’t have a theme; I just make it up. And I also do a smash and grab of whatever paper and ribbons are in the house, bits I’ve collected over the year.

An important question: do you pre-cut your bits of Sellotape, or use one of those nifty dispensers?
Well if it’s a tricky gift you do need to pre-cut your tape and have them stuck [on a surface] ready to go. I’ve tried one of those dispensers but it didn’t work for me so I go old school.

Are you a fan of a board game?
I love a board game. It’s generally Scrabble and the same Scrabble board comes out every year. God knows how many tiles we’ve got left in the box – we must have lost at least 20 of them. I don’t know that anyone actually finishes a game of Scrabble, it’s more that the Scrabble board is traditionally brought out. I’m a stickler for the rules. And I also know a few of the nifty two or three letter words that get you lots of points.

What’s your favourite sound at Christmas?
Wham!, Last Christmas, it’s very hard to beat that. Then I would go Bing Crosby, Doris Day, Dean Martin, all those classics…

You did a duet with James Corden on the album, would you do Carpool Karaoke [the sketch on The Late Late Show, where host Corden duets with stars – including Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber – while driving]?
Yes I’d love to do Carpool Karaoke, I just don’t have time to get to LA. Maybe next year. We’d have to do Spinning Around.

Have you given much thought to what 2016 has got in store?
I’d love to do some travel that doesn’t involve work, not necessarily quite Eat Pray Love-style but a bit of discovery. I’ve been to Mumbai before, and I wasn’t there for long so I’d love to see more of India. I’ve never seen the Northern Lights. I’ve never been to the Antarctic.

I can see you having a Julia Roberts moment…
Maybe yes! [Laughs] Helen before I go can you just wish everyone at Stylist and all your readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me!

Done.

The Kylie Christmas album is out now (£10.99,itunes.apple.com)

Illustrations: Hattie Stewart

http://www.stylist.co.uk/people/santas- ... -christmas

Mihon

Непрочитанное сообщение Mihon » 27.01.2016 01:24

Что такое Джулия Робертс момент?
Нам нужен Антитур 2!

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 27.01.2016 09:38

Mihon писал(а):Источник цитаты Что такое Джулия Робертс момент?

Что-то из фильма "Ешь, молись, люби". Кто смотрел, может расскажет?

Zimowski
Благодарил (а): 18 раз
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Zimowski » 18.12.2016 07:13

Изображение

На Обложке Сандей Таймс

Moon
Благодарил (а): 154 раза

Непрочитанное сообщение Moon » 19.12.2016 01:53

+1 фото
Изображение

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 19.12.2016 15:04

The Interview: Kylie Minogue
“Christmas makes you stop and think. Who do I want to spend it with? Who do I miss? Who’s not here?”

Изображение

Krissi Murison
December 18 2016, 12:01am,
The Sunday Times

Читать полностью
After more than 20 years living here, Kylie Minogue finally went native last December. Inspired by her love of Bridget Jones, as well as the newish young man in her life, Joshua Sasse, she did what no Australian woman should ever have to do: she wore a Christmas jumper. “I had two made for Josh and me, saying ‘Have a Sassy Christmas’,” she grins broadly.

It’s not the first time Kylie, 48, has lost all decorum over Sasse — a dashing British actor 20 years her junior to whom she announced her engagement in February. Last year, she finally agreed to do Desert Island Discs — because Sasse is such a fan — and allowed him not only to pick her final track, but to keep it a secret from her.

The first time she heard it was during the show: a pantingly erotic recording of him reading aloud a steamy love verse written by his late father, the poet Dominic Sasse: “I would bend to press my eager face into your neck, where the secret flesh is furred like peaches ... Without asking, I would pull you down with my devoted hands to express, my fluent tongue to endear. We would smear our mouths with ardent kisses and cry aloud from loving ...”

Strewth, girl! Is he, er, always prone to such grand gestures?

“Yeah, he is,” she giggles. “He goes from like zero to 100.”

Изображение
Campaigning with Joshua Sasse, her British fiancé, for the legalisation of same-sex marriage in Australia
NEWSPIX/REX/SHUTTERSTOCKNEWSPIX/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

Still, it must be one hot love affair for the famously tight-lipped Kylie to have allowed such a public display of affection?

“It’s true I’m not normally that person, but I just thought, why not? We were deliriously happy. Normally I don’t, because all that stuff is so sacred to me. It’s just not in my nature to blab about it all.”

Oh, come on, just a little bit — surely there must be some downsides to having an adoring, handsome toy boy?

Kylie gives a tinkly laugh. “When I say I don’t want to go out, I’m really happy just to stay on the couch tonight.” She shakes her head: “He’s an old soul — across the board, all of my friends have said it. I totally forget [the age gap], unless you’re referencing a TV show from [ages ago] ... I’ll go, ‘Oh, don’t worry about that.’ ”

Ah, the missed cultural reference points. Does he keep her hip?

“No he’s more old-fashioned. I feel like the young one in the relationship.”

Изображение
Can’t get them out of her head: Kylie with the INXS front man Michael Hutchence in 1990
ROBERT ROSEN/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

Oh, what to tell you about Kylie in the flesh? “Lovely, lovely, lovely,” I find myself muttering whenever anyone asks. She is just so very good at being everything you want her to be: tiny, twinkly, warm and fragrant. Nobody has any dirt on her, which isn’t bad for a woman who dated INXS’s king of debauchery, Michael Hutchence, for two years from 1989. (“I didn’t know whether to ask you to lunch or to have sex” was his opening gambit.) Everybody who knows her loves her. And everybody who doesn’t know her thinks they do.

From the tomboyish Charlene in Neighbours to the Locomotion, hot pants and breast cancer, she has grown up in front of our eyes. But has she actually got any older? Technically, Kylie is now middle-aged, but she seems to have been in some sort of arrested development for the past two decades. Partly that’s because she looks so youthful, but it’s also because of how we think of her. Undoubtedly, the world still struggles to understand a beautiful, successful, sexual and child-free older woman — so we have sought to make her as uncomplicated as possible: a perpetually upbeat and kittenish Peter Pan.

We meet in the bar of Blakes, a fancy boutique hotel in southwest London, where she and Hutchence were rumoured to have sleepovers when they were dating. She is shivering because she walked here. “You walked here?” I suppose I imagined she’d glided over from Oz in some sort of Cinderella stagecoach. “Well, my house is just round the corner,” she clarifies.

Having touched down in London from Australia a few days ago, she then went straight to Milan to perform on her friend Mika’s Italian TV show, before coming back for costume fittings for her Christmas shows at the Royal Albert Hall and promotion for her new record — the Snow Queen edition of last year’s Kylie Christmas album, repackaged for 2016 with some bonus tracks. She apologises for the “wild look in my eyes” and her jet lag, but I’d never have guessed. Dressed in jeans, a pussy-bow blouse with hearts on it and well-heeled red ankle boots, she orders an espresso with a chaser of mineral water. Her hair is casually swept back and her make-up is minimal. She looks great.

“I have my moments,” she smiles. “When all the planets are in line I can do all right.”

Being the permanently luminous Kylie is not without complications. A few years ago, her face was so flawless, she was starting to look a little freaky. Since then, she has admitted to laying off the fillers and it suits her.

Still, she must feel an enormous pressure to stay looking young? “I don’t know if I do feel the pressure. I’m so used to it, which is almost a sad thing to say, but that’s just been my job for so long.”

For my generation — children of the 1980s — it is impossible to remember a time before Kylie was one of the most famous people in the world. Weekdays revolved around 5.35pm and Neighbours, an Aussie soap so popular, it might as well have been the nation’s official after-school club. Twenty million Brits tuned in to watch Kylie’s Charlene marry Jason Donovan’s Scott in 1988. It was our royal wedding.

It was also the era that Kylie came to the UK for the first time, invited over by the pop svengalis Stock Aitken Waterman. They had forgotten she was coming, so bashed out a quick song while she waited and got her to record it on the spot. The whole encounter lasted little more than 90 minutes, but that was I Should Be So Lucky.

Now here we are, 30 years, 13 studio albums and more than 70m sales later. For a fluffy pop singer, she has proved remarkably robust. Spinning Around and Can’t Get You Out of My Head are stone-cold dancefloor classics, but she has always been framed as a kitsch guilty pleasure rather than a significant creative force. Still, it took a while for Abba to get their musical dues.

It is amazing to think that when she started out, the feedback was that she had a nice voice but was a dreadful performer. Now she is one of the best — the consummate showgirl, never without her glitter dust and peacock feathers, metaphorical or otherwise. But three decades in the limelight have taken their toll. I ask what she does to let off steam and the answer, though delivered with her characteristic brightness, feels a little sad. “Just quiet, feeling safe in my environment — safe at home, or someone else’s home, safe where there’s no one with their phones, you don’t have to have your eyes darting around the whole time.”

She would much rather tell me how work is her release. “Being on stage, or singing a song, or ... God, I took a flight to Milan ...” she says, beginning a long story about a male air steward who showed her a photo of him and his husband on their wedding day, holding a congratulatory message from Kylie. “I really believe that an important part of my being and my job are to deliver those bits of joy. Being a moment in someone’s life. It’s a cosmic thing.”

We could all do with more of Kylie’s happy vibes and happy music in the world right now, I tell her, but she corrects me. “It definitely isn’t all happy — sometimes it’s about unhappy things. I’m not always happy, trust me. Being human is involved.”

In 2005, she discovered she had breast cancer a few days before the Australian and Asian leg of her Showgirl tour was due to begin, leading to the very un-Kylieish decision to share her diagnosis.

She was given the all-clear in February 2006, after a partial mastectomy and eight months of radiotherapy and chemotherapy. There are still hospital check-ups today, but “now it’s more of a formality, I don’t have to do it as often. When I reached my 10-year mark, I burst into tears. It’s a much longer process than ... Again, typical of me, I gave enough information because I felt people needed to know something, but no one knows the whole story. It’s a lengthy process and it affects everything. Some days, I’m still not at peace with it. I go, ‘Dammit, I wish I could just wear what I used to wear and not ...’ ” she trails off. “It changes a lot of things. Christmas makes you stop and think a bit of those things, too. Who do I want to spend my Christmas time with? Who do I miss? Who’s not here? It breaks my heart to think about what my family had to go through.”

Her mother moved here from Australia to be with her while she was having her treatment. But — typical Kylie — she was back on the road by November 2006, honouring her postponed dates, so her mum went out on the road with her, too.

“She loved it. Oh God, I don’t even want to go back there, but she was with me for most of it and my dad would come over when he could. Even that, separating my parents for long periods of time, that’s not easy on them. We are a famously tight-knit family.”

There are three Minogue siblings. Only marginally less famous than Kylie is her 45-year-old sister, Dannii, an entertainer, fashion designer and sometime X Factor judge. Lesser spotted is their brother, Brendan, 46, who now looks after the family’s business affairs. “He’s the rock in the middle. Both my sister and I idolise him. We just think he’s the greatest, and if you try to argue with me I will laser-beam you with my eyes and you will be dust on the floor,” she says.

Their mother, Carol, was born in Wales, but emigrated to Australia as a “£10 Pom” in the 1950s. Kylie and her siblings were brought up in a working-class suburb of Melbourne. “My mum had three kids under four and they had no money. The year they got the heater in the house was a big deal.”

This year she will be spending Christmas with Sasse, but hasn’t decided where. “I’m literally, annoyingly, the queen of lastminute.com for Christmas, but Josh has been filming in Vancouver and he’s really missing England, so I think it will be somewhere local.”

They met in the autumn of 2015, when Kylie made a guest appearance on the set of his TV show Galavant (broadcast on ABC in America), and have said they’d like to get married in Melbourne, but won’t do it until same-sex marriage is legalised in Australia. They have even launched their own campaign, called Say “I Do” Down Under, to prove they mean business.

Being a gay icon with a global following comes with its own politics, though. Does she worry about visiting countries with a bad record on same-sex rights when she goes on tour?

“It’s definitely a consideration,” she nods. “There was just a period when no one would go to Russia. I haven’t been in a while, but there’s that little voice in your head saying that’s also not fair for the people who don’t get to see you, and by you going there you’re showing support for them. It’s a little tricky.”

I bring up Desert Island Discs again, but she interrupts me: “I have no idea what I said — it was like an out-of-body experience.” I tell her it was a joy to hear her being so candid and carefree. She cried twice: tears of joy after Sasse’s surprise poem and tears of sadness when remembering Hutchence, who died in 1997 after committing suicide while depressed and under the influence of alcohol and drugs. He played a profound role in her own coming of age: “I was 21 years old, ready to get the butterfly wings and go out into the world. We collided at that time and I guess he just fast-tracked some of it.” Towards the end of the interview, Kirsty Young asked her what she would like to see in her future, and the answer was unexpectedly revealing. “Who knows if a family is on any one of my horizons? If that were to happen, that would be incredible.”

Is that something that she and Sasse are serious about? “Well, as time goes by that becomes a different kettle of fish.”

But there are many options, I say, you could always adopt? Kylie sighs. “I really don’t want to talk about that,” she pauses. “When cancer strikes, you have to consider all of that. Trust me, there’s a point when the next person who says, ‘Well, there are many options,’ you want to scream. Of course, it’s great there are options. It’s marvellous there are options! But when you’re dealing with all the other stuff and things that you took for granted are taken away from you, it’s like, yes, there are options, but ...” she scrunches her fists together and makes a frustrated grimace. “But I have three nephews who I am crazy about, so I’m good at being an auntie,” she continues. “I guess you have those visions of, God, what would my child look like, be it a boy or a girl? What would I see of myself in them? That’s saddening, but I’ve thought about it for a long time and I’ve had to face that for a long time.”

Изображение
Love thy neighbour: the wedding of Scott and Charlene (Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue) drew 20m British viewers in 1998
REX

She is far from alone in that experience. One in five women in their mid-forties today is likely to be childless — almost double the number in their parents’ generation. But Kylie is one of the few who is publicly called upon to articulate the experience.

“I find it tricky,” she admits. “If you go into [some subjects] deeper, it just gets too emotional. It’s hard because it’s more than a soundbite. You can’t simplify it.”

So I try another thorny subject unique to women of a certain age in the public eye — when to hang up the hot pants? Kylie has always been gloriously comfortable in her sexuality. Hers is a sort of cheeky, sparkly-eyed raunch that is fast being replaced by the porny, dead-eyed sexbots of the Instagram generation (another reason why women and gay men love her, I would wager). But while there is a lot of pressure on the nation’s sweetheart to stay youthful, there is also a flipside: when to rein it in?

“Yes, I wouldn’t see myself doing ...” her mind audibly wanders back to a 2001 Agent Provocateur commercial she did in her smalls astride a mechanical bull, which was deemed so rude, it could be shown only in cinemas. “I look at some things that I kind of shocked myself, where I can’t believe I did that. But I wouldn’t like to feel I have to dress a certain way or act a certain way or look a certain way that is age-defined. It’s tricky, because what your brain is telling you your age is, is perhaps different to the age you are, or perhaps the age people perceive you to be.” She pauses. “I would like to think people are becoming more open-minded about it — and no doubt they are, when you consider that 20 years ago 40 was considered ancient and now it isn’t.”

Our time is up and Kylie stands up to put her coat on, nearly falling over a package by her feet. “Oh!” she says brightly. “I brought this.” It’s her new Christmas CD and, even better, a 2017 calendar featuring Kylie rocking a variety of retro sports outfits and camply provocative poses. Will she sign it for me? Of course!

Once finished, I make a confession: this isn’t my first Kylie autograph, I already have a signed copy of her first album on cassette. “See! There’s a moment that warms my heart,” she lights up, bathing me once more in that heart-meltingly toothy grin. “I didn’t even need to explain that whole story about the air steward.”

I watch her walk out and around the corner, not a fairy-tale stagecoach in sight.

Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition) is out now

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 20.01.2017 14:50

Would you take your fiancé's surname when you marry? Kylie tells YOU magazine how she feels about becoming Mrs Joshua Sasse... Exclusive interview in this week's issue

Нас ждет интервью в журнале You в воскресенье.

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 23.01.2017 14:54

А вот и интервью.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/art ... oshua.html
Farewell to Kylie Minogue: But don't panic - she's just taking on her fiance's name when they marry
By Louise Gannon For You Magazine
PUBLISHED: 00:01 GMT, 22 January 2017 | UPDATED: 00:01 GMT, 22 January 2017

COOL FOR KYLIE
Job description High-heeled stunt woman.
Secret ambition To do more acting.
Beauty essential A muslin cloth to clean my face.
Favourite beauty product Any good sunblock.
What do you eat for breakfast Toast made with pain Poilâne [a round sourdough loaf] with goat’s butter or almond butter.
Beauty icons Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn and Lauren Hutton.
What defines you? I’m a Gemini. I can think two things at once and believe both of them. I am two people.

As a woman who was once described as ‘the Bridget Jones of her generation’, you’d expect Kylie Minogue to be in a hurry to begin married life with her British fiancé Joshua Sasse.

When we meet just before Christmas in her suite at Claridge’s – where she is staying for the launch of her stylish Specsavers glasses range – the hotel is sparklingly romantic.

Joshua is somewhere in the vicinity (he emerges later to give her a kiss) but Kylie is focused on work. Then she announces with an enigmatic smile: ‘I am about to disappear for the whole of January.’

This is, I imagine, a huge hint that she and the 29-year-old actor will finally take time out to tie the knot after an 18-month relationship, a stunning princess-cut diamond ring and the 200-watt smile that has been on her face ever since they met on the set of the US TV series Galavant, in which he starred and Kylie guest-starred.

She shakes her head: ‘I’ve made no plans at all. When I work, every minute of my life is planned out and I’ve been working nonstop for months, so my ultimate luxury is to make no plans at all.

‘I might go abroad, I might stay at home. All I know is there is nothing in the diary for January. After everything I’ve been through, I’ve learnt to appreciate being happy in the moment. I’m good at doing nothing.’

Wedding or no wedding, she will, of course, be accompanied by Joshua, the handsome, bearded son of the late poet Dominic Sasse and Mary Macauley, a viscount’s granddaughter.

‘I certainly hope so,’ she says. ‘It wouldn’t be much fun without him. Any chance we get to have time together we take it. We are still in the romantic stage.’

It is good to hear. At 48, the girl who shot to fame as the feisty mechanic Charlene Mitchell in the Australian soap Neighbours has become part of British popular culture. In 1987 she came to the UK to launch her music career, kicking off three decades of number-one hits and 80 million record sales, including two of the biggest earworms ever made: ‘Can’t Get You Out of My Head’ and ‘I Should Be So Lucky’.

When I first set eyes on Kylie at the Stock Aitken Waterman music studio in London, she was number one in the charts and actually shaking with nerves.

Underneath the gloss and the glamour she has always been accessibly human. The day she came off the plane to report to the studio, Pete Waterman had forgotten she was going.

She told me she wasn’t unpacking her suitcase. ‘I keep thinking I’ll be sent back home,’ she said. That was 30 years ago. Since then she has performed for every senior member of the royal family and has become an adopted national treasure as well as an inspiration to women worldwide for the dignified way she dealt with breast cancer in 2005.

She did not let the diagnosis dim her light. There were no histrionics, no angry rants. Instead she hunkered down with her family: her parents Ronald (a former accountant) and Carol (who used to be a dancer) and her younger siblings, Dannii (currently a judge on BBC One’s Let It Shine) and Brendan (a TV cameraman).

It was a year after her diagnosis before she talked about what she had gone through, losing her hair and having chemotherapy (she likened it to ‘experiencing a nuclear bomb’). Even today, women in the street come up to her to talk about their treatment. ‘I just hug them because we both know what they are feeling.’

After everything she has been through, her and Joshua’s wedding will surely be the celebration to end all celebrations. She cocks her head: ‘I never think I’ve been through any more than a lot of other women,’ she says. ‘And I think getting married will be incredibly personal and private.’ I beg to differ. It will be an event that lifts the spirits of many, delighted to see Kylie happy.

There have been a few love affairs in the life of Melbourne-born, West London-based Kylie, from the late rock star Michael Hutchence and the French actor Olivier Martinez to her five-year relationship with the Spanish model Andres Velencoso, which ended in 2013. There have been, in the words of the song by her former Neighbours co-star (and ex) Jason Donovan, ‘Too Many Broken Hearts’. But Kylie has always insisted she is no Bridget Jones.

Ever the optimist, the one thing she insisted she must have in her Specsavers range was ‘at least one pair of rose-tinted glasses’ (a couple of the frames have pink tones). Indeed, she once told me she sees herself as ‘blessed’ in her relationships with men. ‘I’ve always been a serial monogamist. I’ve dated a lot of guys but I don’t have any regrets. Not one. I definitely think there are relationships I should have ended earlier – just gone for the quick sting – and didn’t. But you live and learn, and I think I have been very lucky with the men I have known.’

She has never hankered after the big white wedding dress (she ticked that box aged 19 when as Charlene she married Jason’s character Scott Robinson on Neighbours; when the episode aired in the UK it was watched by 20 million) and says she feels ‘no rush’ to get married. ‘I’m happy enjoying being engaged, it’s a lovely time we have together,’ she says. ‘There’s no pressure. My mum isn’t buying a hat. Everyone is very happy for us as we are. My parents love him. Everybody in my family thinks he’s wonderful.’

There is an almost 20-year age difference between Kylie and Joshua. ‘It’s not an issue, trust me,’ she says. She has said she wants to ‘nuke’ the word ‘toyboy’. ‘Who you meet and who you fall in love with is just pot luck,’ she says. ‘If you are happy, you are happy.’ After hearing Joshua read a deeply romantic poem written by his father during Kylie’s Desert Island Discs appearance (she was allowed to break from the norm and have him choose one track for her), there can be no doubt about his passion for her.

In every way they are at once a conventional and unconventional couple. Joshua went to Shrewsbury public school and hails from British aristocracy (his great-grandfather, William Berry, the First Viscount Camrose, was a newspaper magnate in the 1920s and 30s); he has a three-year-old son, Sebastian, from a former relationship with the Italian model Francesca Cini. When the couple got engaged they, very traditionally, made an announcement in a British broadsheet newspaper; several weeks later they showed they were a very modern couple by announcing that they won’t tie the knot until same-sex marriages are legal in Australia.

Kylie, with her showgirl glamour and her uber-kitsch performances, has a massive following in the gay community – something she has always embraced. She nods: ‘I think you have to take a stand for what you believe in and support the people you love. Overseas same-sex weddings are recognised in South Australia now but it makes sense and seems only right to us to only get married when it is OK for everyone to be able to marry who they love.’

The intricate rectangular ring she is wearing is a vintage piece. ‘Josh told me it was made in 1908,’ she says. ‘For me, it is perfect. I’m not the sort of girl who would wear a solitaire. He got exactly the right ring for me. I love it. I love wearing it and I love what it represents.’

When they do finally get married, will Kylie follow convention and take her husband’s name? ‘Sasse is a great name,’ she says. ‘Kylie Sasse is a great name. It’s a great stage name. Kylie Minogue has never exactly tripped off the tongue. I’ll definitely be taking Sasse but there will be Minogue in there somewhere. Taking a different name makes a statement.’

I say it must be hard for Joshua to have to deal with being Mr Minogue. ‘Awful,’ she says. ‘Nobody wants to be Mr Minogue. It takes a very strong man to put themselves in that position and I fully appreciate that. The world around you sees it differently and a lot of guys can’t deal with that.

‘When I look into Josh’s eyes, he is all I see and that makes me very happy. There’s a line in the movie Notting Hill that I always think of, when Julia Roberts is talking to Hugh Grant, and she says: “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” For me, it’s that simple.’

It must indeed take quite a man to deal with Kylie. At five-foot-nothing it would be a mistake to see her as a smiling smorgasbord of glitter, perkiness and charm. There is a core of titanium in Kylie that has seen her weather massive career ups and downs (at one stage in the mid-90s she became almost untouchable in a music industry that had morphed from pop to Oasis rock). She is a notorious workaholic who knows every aspect of her business. Ask any lighting man or a rigger on her tour and they will tell you Kylie knows exactly what they are doing. She doesn’t miss a trick.

Kylie’s Specsavers range is inspired by her own collection of glasses and sunglasses. She has worn glasses since the age of 21. ‘Initially it was just for reading if my eyes got tired, but now I’m at the age when I go to a restaurant with my girlfriends and we’re all scrambling in our bags for our glasses.’ Does it make her feel, well, not so desirable? After all, they do say men don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses. She raises an eyebrow. ‘I find quite the opposite. Whenever I wear glasses I get a lot of compliments. I think guys like the librarian look – that’s always been very sexy.’

Kylie put her designs together by focusing on the glasses that she loves the most. ‘There are a lot of retro looks in the collection – the cat eye, tortoiseshell – because that’s what I love,’ she says. ‘It’s just like anything I do; it’s all about the detail. On a tour I want to know every detail; with a music producer I want to talk through everything to the last degree. With the glasses I wanted to make sure everything from the hinges to the material used would be right. I wanted a little bit of bling, but ultimately it was all about the detail.’

I ask her for details of her life with Joshua and she laughs at the cheeky link. ‘He’s a strong character,’ she says. ‘He’s very passionate and opinionated. He has a different view on things to me and I love that because he makes me look at life in a different way. Sometimes I think he’s right, sometimes I think he’s wrong. The other day I was doing an acoustic performance for Chris Evans’s radio show and I was sorting through sheets of music, singing lines with my backing musicians, and he looked at me and said: “You need to do this more, you need people to see you do this, just singing in a really casual, musician way.”

‘I think he’s made me refocus on what I want to do. I’ve jumped around, changed management, done lots of bits and pieces, but Josh encourages me to focus on what I’m best at. He’s incredibly supportive and when he comes with me to shows [he was at her side when she performed at The Ivy and the Royal Albert Hall last month] I always want to do better because I want to make him proud of me. This year I plan to make a pure pop album because that is what I’m really about. I want things to be more simple, more about who I really am. It’s about having the confidence to be who you are.’

Last year the couple spent several weeks apart. She was working back-to-back in the UK and Europe, and made a film called Flammable Children in Australia with her former Neighbours co-star Guy Pearce. ‘He’s great,’ she says. ‘We would sit between filming just hanging out, talking about the old times.’ Joshua spent months in Vancouver filming his new TV series No Tomorrow, in which he plays a free spirit called Xavier who believes the apocalypse is coming.

When they were unable to meet up for weekends, they communicated with handwritten letters. ‘Joshua is old-school and a romantic,’ she says. ‘He would write letters to me on paper with beautiful ink. He puts wax on the back of the envelopes and seals the letters. He also has an old typewriter that he uses, which I love. I wrote letters back to him. It felt like a very beautiful way to communicate.’

She smiles: ‘2016 was a good year for me. Life throws all sorts of things your way and when you have something good you don’t rush it, you just enjoy it. Live it. Smile.’

Kylie Minogue Eyewear will be available exclusively at Specsavers from 14 February, specsavers.co.uk

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 16.02.2017 14:59

Daily Star пришлось оперативно переписать интервью, данное по случаю запуска линейки Specsavers еще в бытность Кайли счастливой невестой :cry: Поэтому вопросов про свадебное платье мы теперь не увидим (а они были), только общие сведения о том, какой макияж Кайли любит и как давно носит очки :Search:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/5871 ... auty-plans

читать интервью
Kylie Minogue: I’m venturing to new horizons
NEWLY single Kylie Minogue on style, beauty and plans for the future.

By Kirsty Nutkins / Published 14th February 2017

She’s had her fair share of heartache in the past, but it looked like pop princess Kylie Minogue had finally found her Prince Charming in British actor Joshua Sasse. So you can imagine our surprise last week when the 48 year old announced that the pair had ended their engagement, amid rumours Joshua, 29, had grown close to one of his co-stars, French actress Marta Milans.

Just days before, Kylie had spoken out about how excited she was at the prospect of becoming Mrs Sasse, saying, “Sasse is a great name. Kylie Sasse is a great name. It’s a great stage name. I’ll definitely be taking Sasse but there will be Minogue in there somewhere.

Taking a different name makes a statement.” Taking to Instagram to confirm their 17-month relationship was over, Kylie posted a picture of a sunset, writing alongside it, “Thank you for all your love and support throughout this recent chapter of my life.

Thank you for your love and understanding with the news that Josh and I have decided to go our separate ways. We wish only the best for each other as we venture towards new horizons.”

While this is obviously a difficult time for the star, professionally Kylie has a lot to look forward to in 2017. As well as launching a glasses range with Specsavers, she recently signed for record giants BMG, revealing she’d bare her “heart and soul” on her new album.

We can hear the heartbreak tracks already. Here, the superstar chats to TV Life about her favourite beauty products, her exercise and diet regime and her new glasses range…

Which beauty products do you swear by?

I use whatever I can find! I’m not too fussy. The most important part of my beauty regime is washing my face thoroughly morning and night. I do think a muslin cloth or some kind of face cloth helps because it gives a gentle exfoliation at the same time.

Is your cosmetics bag bursting?

Yes, I love make-up. I’m girlie like that and I’m always chatting to make-up artists to find out about products and pick up tips. But I’m also a fan of going make-up free. Taking it all off after a concert or show is such a great feeling.

Can you share any beauty tips?

Wear sunblock, even on a cloudy day. I’m a sunblock maniac and sometimes I apply a moisturiser with SPF on top. It must be an Aussie thing. How do you stay in shape? I don’t really work out but I’m so busy that I’m constantly on the go. I do the occasional Pilates class but I’m not that girl you see trotting down the street with her yoga mat under her arm.

Has your attitude to fitness changed over the years?

Definitely. When I was younger, I was much more into exercise. I loved aerobics and I used to do Callanetics, which was ridiculously hard. I’d travel everywhere with this Callanetics home workout on a VHS tape and put it on in hotel rooms. There’s always a new fitness craze but I confess that I don’t really do any kind of exercise on a regular basis now.

Do you diet?

No, but I’m naturally a healthy eater. I haven’t had it confirmed by a doctor but I’m pretty sure I’m hypoglycaemic, which means I need to eat more regularly than most people. And sugary foods do nothing for me.

I became interested in following a low GI diet a long while ago – which is basically eating foods with a low glycaemic index – and I’ve found it works for me. I don’t have as many highs and lows as a result of food.

Describe your style…

Luckily, in my job I get to live out my fashion fantasies and experiment with different looks. I had a ball doing my Christmas show at the Royal Albert Hall in December because I got to wear some incredible creations.

But although I’m known for going a bit over the top with my stage style, in my everyday life, I like casual clothes. I love to be chic, relaxed and comfy. Are you a hard person to buy for? No, not at all. I like presents that I need, even if it’s just a pair of kitchen tongs.

Are you a shoes or handbag kind of girl?

I must say, I have a million pairs of shoes. I love handbags, too, but the thing I’m guiltiest of is putting too much in them. You’ve just designed your own range of glasses for Specsavers.

Have you always worn glasses?

I’ve worn them since I was 21 years old. I’m long-sighted and now I’m at an age where I need a bit of extra help anyway. When I started wearing glasses more regularly, I was very surprised by just how many people would compliment me on them.

Thankfully, there’s no stigma these days. Who would you love to see wearing your glasses? I’d love to see the Queen of the UK wearing them.

What is your favourite pair in the collection?

I love them all for different reasons. I wanted to include styles that suit me but that also suit other people. I want young and older people to wear them. You’ve designed everything from your own perfume range to a homeware range.

What are you going to create next?

I keep thinking of bringing back my lingerie line. I stopped it a while ago but lots of women tell me that they loved it. If I have any time in my schedule, I would love to launch another range.

There’s so much I want to fit into 2017, though, including a new pop album and a tour, so I’m not sure yet whether I’ll have time.

Who is your style icon?

Well, I always go right back to the classics, like Audrey Hepburn and Katharine Hepburn. I think the 50s was such a great decade for fashion. I also saw model and actress Lauren Hutton, who’s in her seventies, on a catwalk recently and she just looked fantastic.

Kylie’s debut eyewear range, exclusive to Specsavers, will be in its stores nationwide from Valentine’s Day

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 03.04.2017 20:00

Интервью для The Times, по-видимому для промоушена Kylie At Home
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/home/ ... -8xhqf2rdh
Полностью доступно только зарегистрированных пользователей, поэтому полный тест ниже

At home with Kylie Minogue
The Aussie pop princess reveals how she balances high glamour with relaxed comfort

My design style, as in my own life, is between high glamour and chilled-out comfort. My house is made a home with all the things that surround me. Over the years, I have collected lots of furniture, fabrics, art and bric-a-brac, which is so precious to me.

As nice as it is to shop high design and antiques, I still adore trekking to markets in different countries. My dream home would have all of these things, but would also have lots of land, extra guest accommodation and a huge roaring fireplace. As a true bonus, I would be able to see and hear the ocean.

Which is your favourite room in your current home?
There is an attic space. I love the energy there. It feels like a secret escape. But the best room is the living area attached to the heart of the home, the kitchen. That is where most of life happens.

How do you describe your style?
My style in interiors is ever-evolving. When I left home after finishing school, I had no option but to keep it really simple. Over the years, I’ve been inspired by travel, friends’ homes, hotels, books and films. I have furniture and pieces that are valuable or dirt cheap. I’ve always loved markets and finding those special one-offs.

I don’t know what their previous life was, or where they came from, I just know that I like them. I’ve gone through a couple of radical changes when there’s been a big shift in my life. In the 1990s, I went from quite minimalist whitish living to going for colour everywhere. The entrance to my apartment was painted bright red, in a shade called Lipstick. All the other walls were muted pastel tones. I loved it and I must have needed it. After that came a love for art deco style, so the house was redone. Now it’s changing again. I’m always striving for the balance between comfort, glamour, practicality and expression.

Who would make the list for your dream dinner party?
Oh, I hate this question! I think it’s a hard one for most people. I would want a mix of funny, entertaining, wise, inspiring and enlightening people. I’ll just throw one name out there: Jane Fonda.

Who are your favourite interior designers?
My style is eclectic. My references can seem worlds apart, but somehow they make sense together. I’ve worked with Martin Kemp on two interiors, and he has done beautiful work when I’ve been in two very different mindsets and with different influences.

I love Maison Jansen from the 1970s (I own some amazing brass palm-tree sets), David Hicks, Gio Ponti, Frank Lloyd Wright, Dorothy Draper and David Collins, among many. Interior design is fascinating to me. It says so much about who we are and who we want to be. Your home environment can project a dream life with beautiful and inspiring things, but needs to reflect and accommodate real life.

Which items in your home could you not live without?
Difficult. The first thing that comes to mind is a vintage cane chair that has been with me for about 25 years. It was already old when I bought it for a song at the Clignancourt flea market, in Paris. From memory, a girlfriend and I lugged it back to my apartment in a taxi. It is now in London. It’s nothing special, but it’s my favourite seat in the house. Naturally, it’s covered in one of my other favourite things — Australian sheepskin. I’m also quite obsessed with lights, lamps and the ambience they create.

Guiltiest pleasure at home?
Nothing. Just doing nothing. Which is, of course, impossible. So let’s call it pottering; or, I’ll confess, binge-watching the latest drama on TV. There’s a tagline for my bedding range that I came up with the day I met the Ashley Wilde design team. I said: “One of life’s greatest luxuries is to be at home.” I stand by that. Home is the place where you can express yourself the way you like.

Favourite family heirloom?
I have lots of bits and bobs that are not going to set the world alight, but their value to me is immeasurable. I have a melamine tray from the 1950s that my mother used to have in her kitchen. It is blue, with a ballerina on it, and I somehow convinced her it would be happy with me in London.

Do you garden?
My mother is a keen gardener, so I’ll join in. As and when this happens, I love it. We have beautiful roses and gardenias.

The Kylie Minogue at Home collection is on sale at ashleywildegroup.com

hemulith
Администратор

Непрочитанное сообщение hemulith » 28.09.2017 14:16

Небольшое интервью, также на тему Kylie At Home
http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/house-home ... 4214131485
5 things we learned about Kylie Minogue’s home
She loves candles, crystals and comfort…

You probably knew her home inside out after watching episode after episode of Neighbours, but what’s Kylie Minogue’s actual home – not her Ramsay Street digs – like?

As the singer and actress launches her latest collection for Kylie Minogue at Home, she reveals what life at home with Kylie is really like.

She can’t live without scent in her home
“I love, love, love to have scents in my house. Candles, diffusers or sprays. I’ll admit I may be borderline obsessive about it. Perhaps in another life I was a perfumer as I’m super sensitive to it.”

She relaxes in the bath
“Like most people, it can be difficult to unwind after a long day’s work, especially if that day’s work was endless hours in the studio or even more so, life on the road touring. To help me relax I love a bath rich with scented oils. I also love salt crystal lamps which deliver such a beautiful, soft light.”

She uses throws to transform the look of a room
“A beautiful throw can change the whole look and feel of a bedroom. Even if you have the plainest bed sheet, a throw can always give some rich comfort or glamour.”

She’s all about sentimental pieces
“I have a mix of modern vintage furniture, art and personal mementos in my bedroom. They all have sentimental value and I treasure them as they hold my memories and dreams.”

She was inspired by her travels for her latest homeware collection
“I find inspiration in so many places. I’m fortunate that my work and travels take me to such diverse places that there is always something new to see and be inspired by. Also, I’m constantly informed by the glamour and magic of stage shows, whether they be mine or another artist I love!”

Kylie Minogue at Home is available in stores and online now.

Вернуться в «Официальные»